Dating a millionaire will certainly seem exciting; the luxuries, the mansions, and the millions of dollars. Many people dream of getting happily married to a wealthy person and living a life of luxury. If having money is the key to happiness for you, then dating a millionaire and getting that lifestyle is not as hard as you might suppose it is. Has it been your lifelong dream to date a millionaire? Then you are lucky because there are plenty of millionaires out there, just waiting for a partner. All you need to do is keep some important things in mind before you begin dating a millionaire.
1. Before saying “yes,” make sure that you are attracted to the millionaire you plan to date through any initial communications that you have had, such as through calls, emails, exchanged photos or text messages. You will never be happy and it is not going to work if you begin dating a millionaire just for the money. Not only will it not be fair to yourself, but it will also not be fair to the other person. The other person will realize your motive sooner or later. That person will no longer trust you and will question your integrity. Make sure you do not let this happen.
2. Be mindful of your manners. Knowing how to act in social gatherings, knowing how to dress properly, and saying the right words, such as your “Please” and “Thank-you” at the right time all along when dating a millionaire. Give your millionaire genuine compliments. Speak clearly and show your confidence by modulating the tone of your voice but avoid yelling. You will also have to learn how to act in social gatherings, especially your table manners. It is really important that you improve your table manners by reading relevant articles and books if you are confident about them. You will have to learn how to begin a conversation and when it is better to be attentive and just listen. Always make sure your actions and words are polite. Your actions and speech should be decent. You will also have to learn how to dress properly. Before deciding what to wear, always ask your millionaire date where and when you will be meeting. Your outfit should be classy and simple. If you are a woman, no more than 30% of your skin should be visible in the outfit you are dressed in, and if it is your first date with your prospective millionaire, avoid showing any cleavage. You certainly want to draw his attention but avoid giving him the wrong impression. Even the colors of your outfit should be classy, (such as black, gray, white, or any earth colors.
3. If you want to date a millionaire, you will have to show the person how smart you are by engaging your date in an intellectual conversation. Millionaires usually seek a partner who is smart enough to be approached for advice if they need some. They want a dependable and trustworthy partner so they can get support when important decisions need to be made.
4. Being up-to-date with current events is also important when it comes to dating a millionaire. If you want your relationship with a millionaire to succeed, you should begin checking on the daily news. Before you begin dating a millionaire, you should develop your interest in current events so you would be able to catch up with your millionaire date.
5. Developing an interest in Arts is another thing you will have to do. Learn about famous artists and their works, and the artworks that are most interesting. Millionaires are usually into collecting the works of excellent and famous artists.
6. You will also have to increase your knowledge about gourmet food and the interesting cuisines in the world. Millionaires are mostly business people and frequently entertain business partners. If you have knowledge of excellent places to dine or on gourmet food, they will be more attracted to you and find you helpful.
7. Fine wines are another thing you will have to educate yourself about if you want to date a millionaire. You will be at an advantage if you have knowledge on quality liquor and wines. Again, millionaires often need suggestions on what wine they should serve to entertain their guests and it will be a plus if you are able to make recommendations.
8. Increasing your knowledge about places to travel will also make your millionaire date show more interest in you. Be aware of the world’s renowned tourist destinations. Learn about different cultures, foods, people and exciting places to see in such destinations. Millionaires travel frequently, whether for business or for pleasure. Your millionaire date will certainly be impressed if you have in-depth knowledge on a wide range of places.
9. While you certainly want your millionaire date to become interested in you, but you must also show equal interest in the person you are dating as well. Even if you have great looks and extensive knowledge on things, but your date will figure it out if you are not seriously showing interest in them. Whenever your date speaks, always be attentive and listen carefully. You can show your interest by asking follow-up questions.
10. Bringing up financial issues should always be avoided when dating a millionaire. If you do not want to appear like a gold digger, never ask a millionaire date about earnings and possessions. Show more interest in the person you are dating and how compatible the two of you are going to be rather than being interested in what is being offered in terms of wealth.
The bottom line is that if you want to successfully date a millionaire, you will essentially have to be confident and yourself, along with keeping the above things in mind.